Bilzzaro, Takeshi Variant (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
As a normal human bearlike species, the Blizzarro live their day to day lives in the frozen tundras or polar ice caps in which Takeshi transmuted them in. Before they were transmuted, they were simple polar bears. Now that Takeshi has his hands on them, some groups of polar bears are now walking and human like creatures. Now transmuted creatures, the Blizzaro are filled with hatred against anti-nature and conservationalists. Blizzaro would love to wage war against the humans who transmuted them, and all anti- naturalists/conservationalists, if their resource-free island did not limit them from only shaping ice and snow into constructions. Instead, they fortify their melting defenses, and send out mercenaries and diplomats to try and assist the cause of conserving wild life in the tundra and/or ice caps.
Blizzaro are large polar bears that can stand upright and behave like humans. However, since they were mutated, they may choose to have their fur to be black, grey or brown, with withe as either their predominant, or secondary color. If chosen secondary, from birth they oddly have the same symbols as they use on their flags. As such, this makes the Blizzaro much easier to identify one of their own. Most stand 8-10 feet tall, and some females can choose to be medium or large size since they range from 7-8 feet. Males weight around 700-1500 pounds, and females weight half of that. As for their diet, they eat seafood and basically behave like regular polar bears (minus the fact they create walls and have a colossal ice palace for their king.
Blizzaro have a strong hatred for humans, and stereotype all humans as Takeshi scientists. If given the chance, mostblizzaro would rather kill humans rather than spare them. With other races, unless provoked, they are indifferent, and will generally leave them alone.
Tundras, or the polar ice caps of the world
Any, but some choose to worship a nature goddess/god and "give them their paw." (swear loyalty unto them)
Sylvan and common.
Names are given to Blizzaro by their parents. Such names may be: Male- Ursa-Day, Kelvin, Ursa, Gor-mok, Ursus, etc... Female- Ursa-Day, Natallia, Sascha, Natascha, Ursa, Tun-Yuh, Celicius, etc...
- +4 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Dexterity. Like polar bears they can pack a punch, but they are not as nimble when attacking.
- Human, Bearlike
- Large: -1 Attack and AC modifier, +4 Special Attacks Modifier, -4 Hide Modifier, Quadruped when running, Biped when standing. (remember Large creature stats)
- Blizzaro base land speed is 30 feet:
- Roar: Roar like a polar bear to lower an opponents will save by -4 and make an intimidation check.
- Always on the Trail: While in the tundra or artics, you can always track any being.
- Run: Blizzaro automatically start with the Run feat.
- Dark Vision (50 ft): Blizzaro start with Dark Vision as a special ability
- Automatic Languages: Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Common.
- Favored Class: Druid or Shaman.
Starting Age: 0-1 yrs: -4 Dex, -4 Str, -4 Con Childhood: 2-12 yrs: -2 Dex, -3 Str, -3 Con Teenage Years: 13-19 yrs: -1 Dex, -1 Str, -2 Con Adulthood: 20-59 yrs: (see Racial Traits) Middle Aged: 60-80 yrs: -1 Str, -1 Dex Old: 81-100 yrs: -1 Str, -2 Dex, +2 Wis Venerable: 101-170 yrs: -2 Str, -2 Dex, +4 Wis