Berzikir (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Berzikiri keep to themselves, finding homes in caves and trees as opposed to living in towns. When dealing with Berzikiri they have a suspicious air and may seem untrustworthy, but are very honest and reliable.
 Physical Description
Male: Average Height 5' 10" Average Weight 155 lbs.
Female: Average Height 5' 8" Average Weight 135 lbs.
Eye Color: Black, Dark Brown, Yellow.
Skin: Dark shades of tan and of smooth texture.
Hair: Long and often decorated with simple jewelry. Dark shades of brown and black.
Berzikir are birdlike humanoids with long beaks and elfish ears. Their posture is unlike normal humanoids as they tend to slouch when they walk.
Berzikiri are solitary creatures who often avoid interacting with even creatures of their own race. When in cities or towns the Berzikir tend to keep to the shadows.
The Berzikir must be of a Neutral Alignment.
The Berzikiri dwell in forested regions and do not like to venture far from them. Berzikiri will usually only venture from their forested region if they are migrating to another woodland home.
The Bezirkir follow no known religion but can follow any deity within their Alignment.
Names determine rank in Berzikir tribes. The more syllables their name contains the higher privileged they are. Bezikir that do not belong to tribes generally have names of one or two syllables. Examples include Tal, Kaz, Nen-Ett.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Wisdom, -2 Constitution: The Berzikiri are less hardy than most other races but tend do be more attentive and stable-minded.
- Monstrous Humanoid
- Medium Size
- Berzikir base land speed is 30 feet.
- Trackless Step (Ex): A Berzikir leaves no trail in natural surroundings and cannot be tracked. They may choose to leave a trail if so desired.
- Woodland Affinity (Ex): A Berzikir may put points in the Knowledge (Nature) Skill without penalty and have a +2 bonus to Spot, Listen and Hide.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Any (not including secret languages such as Druidic).
- Favored Class: Ranger, Druid.
- Level Adjustment: 0
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||70 years||110 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 2"||+2d6||100 lb.||× (3d20) lb.|
|Female||5' 0"||+2d6||80 lb.||× (3d20) lb.|