Bergmen (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They are Humans with Gaint Heritage
Bergmen are dour mountainous people, almost all of them love alcohol, and many love to fight. However, to them, a promise given is a promise kept, if at all possible.
Bergmen stand just over six feet tall on average, they have a white skin and blond hair, the men have long beards and hair to their shoulders, while the women have long braids going down to at least their hips.
Bergmen get along best with Veltmen, their close relatives. Additionally, they like the honesty of the Osonmen, even though they don't understand their disdain for fighting
Bergmen usually live in mountains.
Bergmen worship the spirits of the mountains and the forests.
Many are chaotic.
Like Savage Humans.
- +2 to strength or constitution, −2 to dexterity or charisma: Bergmen are strong and tough, but they are dour of nature and their bodies aren't very lithe.
- Humanoid (Human, Giant).
- Medium: No bonuses or penalties.
- Bergmen base land speed is 40' feet.
- Heedless charge (Ex): A charging Bergman can move up to twice their speed + 10' instead of twice their speed and, besides the normal bonuses gain a +4 bonus to damage (+6 if they are wielding a two handed weapon.), starting at when they start moving, and until the start of their next turn, they have a -4 penalty on checks to defend against being tripped, bull rushed, or grappled
- Automatic Languages: Common, Giant. Bonus Languages: All.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||70 years||100 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'7"||+2d6||280 lb.||×2d4 lb.|
|Female||5'5"||+2d6||250 lb.||×1d6 lb.|