Beastmen, Variant (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Beastmen are a race of warriors. They dislike politics and prefer a good battle. Most Beastmen have a hatred towards humans, this hatred comes from Humans treating them like nothing more than animals.
 Physical Description
Beastmen are tall and broad. They can be anywhere from 5'8" to 7'0" tall and weigh anywhere from 215lbs to 360 lbs. Beastman are covered in a dark fur, this fur ranges from brown, black or tan. They have sharp claws and teeth.
Beastmen more than often hate humans. The Beastmen have had a long history of oppression at the hands of Humans, who consider Beastmen to be barely more than wild animals.
Beastmen are mostly Chaotic Neutral.
Beastmen prefer forests, they like the calm nature and flush greens. Some live in desserts but most prefer the safety of a dark forest.
 Racial Traits
- (+4) Strength, (+2) Dexterity, (+4) Constitution, and (-6) Charisma: The Beastmen are strong and healthy hunters, but their anti-social personality doesn't make them socially appealing.
- Humanoid (Beastman)
- Medium size: No size-related bonuses
- Darkvision: Beastmen can see in the dark up to 40 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is like normal sight, and Beastman can mostly function with no light at all.
- Low-light vision: Beastmen can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of shadowy illumination.
- Beastman base land speed is 35 feet
- Natural Weapon: 2 Claws (1d8) and 1 Bite (1d10)
- Beast Form: The Beastmen reverts into a more primal form, like a Werewolf. His hair grows out, his muscles build up and he relies on his instincts. While in this form Beastmen receives a +4 Strength, +4 Dexterity and +2 Constitution racial bonus. This ability may only be activated once a day while it is night. This lasts a number of rounds equal to (5 + 1/2 Character Level + Constitution Modifier)
- Keen Senses (Ex): Beastman have Scent as a bonus feat
- (+2) racial bonus for: Climb, Jump, Search, and Wilderness Lore checks
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Halfling, Orc, Gnome, Abyssal, Orc,
- Favored Class: Barbarian and Fighter
- Level Adjustment: +4
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age||Old||Venerable||Maximum Age|
|80 years||120 years||150 years||2d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 10"||+2d8||210 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|
|Female||5' 4"||+2d8||170 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|