Batman (D20 Modern Advanced Class)
From D&D Wiki
<dplc>Batman(D20 Modern Advanced Class)||- | Batman || NR || Superhero || The Batman is a batman in training to become a masked crime fighter || 10 || 5</dplc>
- 1 Desciption: Batman
- 2 Alignment
- 3 Requirements
- 4 Class Information
- 5 Class Skills
- 6 Class Table
- 7 Class Features
Darkly Masked Superhero. The first Batman was a trained ninja and a trained thief whithout actually breaking the law. Only then he became a masked vigalente seeking justice outside the law, Batman. Likewise new Batmen are trained by the current Batman. Start a sideckick until the 5th level.
- Below 5th level titles available are.
- Titles at the 5th level;
The Batman is a not a hero( not like others). He is a dark Knight, a silent guardian. He is not a hero, not the Hero we deserve but the hero we need.
A batman can be either a vigilante or a fascist.
- Batman may break the law-
- Batman may torture a criminal for interrogation
- Batman may hurt a criminal
- Batman may attack a criminal
- Batman must try to save a enemy unless stated otherwise
- Batman may hurt a suspected criminal
- Batman never kills.
- Batman never use firarms.
Batman may be corrupt and use weapons at 8th level.
- Training by a Batman.
- Aliegience to a older Batman.
- Starting as sidekick to a Batman.
- training by a ninja sect
- aliegence to a ninja master
- Base Attack Bonus: +3.
- Skills: Hide (6 ranks), Move Silently (6 ranks), Tumble (3 ranks), Balance (3 ranks).
- Feats: Combat Martial Arts.
New feats: Batman Armor proficieny light, Utility Belt Proficiency, Exotic Weapon Proficiency(Shuriken).
A dark secret.
Action Points: 6 + one-half of current level rounded down
Hit Die: 1d10
Skill Points at Each Level: 8 + Int modifier.
|Special||Rep||Def||Gadgets Per Day|
|1st||+1||+1||+2||+1||Jumps and Falls,Ninja Infiltration Skills Gadgets||+||1||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|2nd||+2||+1||+3||+1||Ninja Infiltration Skills,Ninja Quick Skills||+||2||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|3rd||+3||+1||+3||+1||Bonus Feat,Ninja Infiltration Skills||+||2||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|4th||+4||+2||+4||+2||Sneak Attack +1d4,Ninja Infiltration Skills||+||3||—||1||—||—||—||—|
|5th||+5||+2||+4||+2||The Batman,Ninja Infiltration Skills,Ninja AC||+||5||—||1||1||—||—||—|
|6th||+6/+1||+2||+5||+2||Shuriken attack +1d8,Bonus Feat,Ninja AC||+||6||—||1||2||—||—||—|
|7th||+7/+2||+3||+5||+2||Ninja AC,Spell Like Stealth||+||7||—||1||3||1||—||—|
|9th||+9/+4||+3||+6||+3||Bonus Feat,Ninja AC||+||11||—||1||4||2||—||—;|
The following features pertain to the advanced class.
Jumps and Falls
The first things ninjas learn is to survive falls and different leaping techniques.
- Hero gains Spell like ability Feathers Fall
- Hero gains Spell like ability Jump
- Hero gains Spell like abilitySpider Climb
- Hero gains Spell like abilityWall Walk
- cost: free; (5 spells/1 day)
- cost: free; (5)
Spell Like Stealth
- The Batarange counts as an Shuriken.
- The Batarange or similar weapon is the only Shuriken
this is useable for.
At fifth level, the Batman becomes full Batman or another similar hero. Before the Batman is a Batman in training. Such Batmen are trained as Heirs for an older Batman.
- Examples: Robin,Batboy, Batgirl.
- If the current Batman is alive
the hero is a Nightwing, instead.
- Benefit:Batman Heavy Armor Proficiency.
- defence inceases per level.
- included in class table
Ninja Quick Skills
- skill can be used at a free action
- skill can be used within 1 second
- skill:Hide does not require cover
- skill is ninja class skill
- use once per turn
Gadgets as desposable spellike abilites. They are desposable one-use tools contained in the bat suit or utility belt. Prepating,using and switching between gadgets are automatic and free actions.. For all purposes they could as well be spells. The batman must chose spells from the following list.
- level 1
- level 2
-antidotes and potions.
- level 3
- as cloud kill-posion
- as cloud kill-acid
- as cloud kill but sleep
Ninja Infiltration Skills
- Skills: At first,second, fifth, seventh, eighth and tenth levels, the Batman receives a cumulative competency bonus upon key infiltration skills, as follows:
At 3rd, 6th, and 9th level, the Batman gets a bonus feat. The bonus feat must be selected from the following list, and the Batman must meet all the prerequisites of the feat to select it.