Bandit (D20 Modern Race)
From D&D Wiki
They are thieves and killers. They always carry a weapon (such as a gun). When they see an enemy they usually start shooting. They tend to use profanity when speaking.
 Physical Description
Bandits are human, so are in different shapes and sizes like humans. They usually wear masks, so you cannot see their facial traits.
They don't get along with any race. Their first instinct is to kill.
Any where humans are.
They have no religion.
It is unknown if they have names.
 Racial Traits
- : -2 to Intelligence, +1 to strength, -1 to wisdom. Lack of intelligence due to lack of education and discipline. The added strength due to training. The lack of wisdom due to a life of crime.
- base land speed is : Same as Humans. Can ride the same vehicles as humans.
- Shield Generator. Have shields that absorb attack damage. When the shield is gone, they can now take real damage. The shield's HP is the same as the HP of the Bandit.
- Spell-Like Ability: — None. Caster level is N/A. The save DC is -based.
- Psi-Like Ability: — None. Manifester level is N/A. The save DC is -based.
- Native Language: English .
- Level Adjustment:
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|18 years||40 years||60 years||+ 100 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|