Avrens' Tavern (3.5e Environment)
From D&D Wiki
When you first see this lone tavern, it doesn't look like much, however, it's near nightfall, and it'd probably be cheap. You take one step inside the door, and suddenly you're in another place. You find a lush entryway, with plush, purple carpets and gold banisters. A rougish-looking fellow with blazing green eyes walks up to you. "Welcome to my tavern!" And then ushers you into a different room, with a giant bar. Many other travelers, wearing ancient to modern styles from various countries, are seated here, making cheerful banter in hundreds of languages, each with a different dialect.
- Gravity: Normal.
- Time: Avrens' Tavern is timeless.
- Size: Avrens' Tavern appears to be only a small, run-down tavern on the outside, but it's about the size of a large town on the inside.
- Morphic: All things inside Avrens' Tavern are subject to the thoughts and wills of Avrens, the god of Blades.
Magic, Alignment, and Energy/Elemental Traits
- Elemental Dominance: Different rooms have different dominances.
- Energy Dominance: Different rooms have different dominances.
- Alignment Trait: Different rooms have different traits.
- Magic Trait: All magic is nullified, unless Avrens allows it to be cast.
Front door exits to the prime material plane.
Various. Anything could be here.
Movement and Combat
It's not likely to enter combat here, but if you do, all combatants get a +5 to attack rolls and damage, as this is the plane of a god of weapons.
Features of the Plane
Conversing in any language in the bar room allows you to be understood by all there. It still sounds as though you are speaking in that language, but everyone can understand you.
Any normal bar room brawls apply here.
You may choose any gods to apply the name or form of the greeter to.