Avalors (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Physical Description
They have smoky granite colored skin and large, pointy, fin-esque ears. Their eyes lack pupils, (making them blind) but still have full irises. Height-wise they tend to be on the shorter side, between the height of a Dwarf and an Elf. Much like elves, they have pointed, angular faces. Having to navigate the tight, dark underground caverns they frequent, their bodies have become small, agile, and lithe. A full adult male, weighs about 115 lbs.
The Avalors have adapted to a lifestyle under the crusts of the land, deep into the abyss. Their eyes have long since lost their usefulness in the pitch black caverns of which they dwell. Cities have been erected in the largest of caverns to accommodate the various crafts and trades that frequent through the deep underground passages to other lands.
Common is the general language of the people, but many know the languages of the other creatures that reside in the depths of the land.
 Racial Traits
- +4 Dexterity, -2 Strength, -2 Constitution : The treacherous pits falls around every corner have culled out all but the agile and lithe.
- Medium Size: No bonuses are gained for size
- Avalor base land speed is 30 feet
- Blind (3.5e Flaw) : Blind from birth: The character cannot see and takes a –2 penalty on Search checks. All checks and activities that rely on vision (such as reading and Spot checks) automatically fail. All opponents are considered to have total concealment (50% miss chance) to the blinded character.
Benefit : +8 Listen, and gain Listen as a Class skill.
- Blindsense is 30 feet.
- Blindsight is 15 feet. Avalors are taught from a very young age how to fine tune their senses by using their superior hearing. Sensing their surroundings comes to them as naturally as learning how to walk.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Terran, Dwarven, Gnome, Orc, Undercommon .
- Favored Class: None.
- Level Adjustment: +0
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|60 years||90 years||120 years||+ 150 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4'7"||+||115 lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||4'3"||+||95 lb.||× () lb.|