Augmentoid (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They are very social, they work well with others.
 Physical Description
They appear as a ghost lashing out from the body of the host.
They are social and work well with all sentient races.
Any or by closest friends alignment.
None - An Augmentoid hardly ever follows a deity.
Common and Telepathy - An Augmentoid may communicate with its host telepathically.
 Racial Traits
- An Augmentoid need not sleep, eat, drink or breathe.
- Medium: No bonus or penalties due to size.
- Augmantoid base land speed is 30ft: The Augmentoid must be in another body before the next round however.
- Augment(Ex): An Augmentoid must make a touch attack to be able to enter anothers body.
- Inner Body(Ex): When an Augmentoid is in someone's body he may chose not to do an action that he has to move to perform. If he does an action that requires a movement then he may be attacked for that round. When an Augmentoid moves the host may make an AoO on him.
- Body Cover(Ex): An Augmentoid get cover from the body he is in.
- An Augmentoid can adapt weapons or armor into his body.
- Ageless: An Augmentoid has gets no negatives or positives from aging.
- Augmented Body(Ex): When an Augmentoid's host dies the Augmentoid also dies.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Telepathy: An Augmentoid can communicate with with its host telepathically. Bonus Languages: Any (Except for special).
- Favored Class: Any.