Atheism (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
The atheism domain is often taken up by clerics who do not worship deities and instead follow a belief or ideology.
Granted Powers: Turn or destroy outsiders as a good cleric turns undead. Rebuke, command, or bolster outsiders as an evil cleric rebukes undead. Use these abilities a total number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This granted power is a supernatural ability.
Atheism Domain Spells
- Marak's Denial You counter a spell that was just cast.
- Detect Power Level You sense beings, and how powerful they are.
- Detect X You detect specific things similar to detect evil or detect good.
- Annihilate Common Matter You destroy matter, or animated objects, similarly to the disintegrate spell.
- Soul Burn You summon magic that literally burns the subject's soul.
- Call of the Reaper You call a reaper. Which brings someone back to life, even if they're unwilling. For a price.
- Achieve_Goals You or another touched creature gain bonuses to achieving a set goal.
- Wish A powerful spell that lets you alter fate itself.
- Hand of The God A large hand appears next to you to destroy your enemy.