Ashenborn (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Ashenborns don't differ alot from Humans other then they are a bit more easily agitated and they will act according to their emotions so they can be a bit unpredictable in social interactions.
Ashenborns doesn't really differ alot from their human cousins but they are general they are taller then their human cousins and often have more exotic looks for both male and females of the Ashenborn, they are often describe as mystical or mysterious.
Ashenborns get along quite well with all races that the humans gets along with of course there are some human settlements that sees all Ashenborns as freaks of nature.
Ashenborns are often Chaotic Good or Lawful good so they are either any of the Lawful or any of the chaotic alignments but mostly good of either.
Ashenborns are often living in warmer lands or they are often in hidden villages through out various other races lands.
They often follow any relign that has a deep connection to Dieties with connections to the Elemental plane of fire.
Ashenborns speaks Common and Infernal but they are also able to pick up other langauges rather quickly and are quickly adapt to new areas.
Whenever a Ashenborn is born the parents decide togther on what the child's name is. They take names from all langauges the parents knows.
- +2 Constitution , +2 Strength, +2 Charisma and -4 Wisdom . Ashenborns are physically strong and fit due to their nature of their homeland however they are also physically attractive however they aren't preticulary wise.
- Humanoid (Human, Fire)
- Medium: Ashenborns doesn't revice any bonus to their AC or hide checks due to being Medium sized
- Ashenborn base land speed is 30 feet
- Burning Form (Ex) : All Ashenborns are able to engulf their bodies in flames however due to this when they do engulf themselves their armour gets destroyed and they lose all bonuses that the armour gave. This also includes any protective items the Ashenborn was carrying gets destroyed as well, this form can only be activated when the Ashenborn has at least 1 HP left. The Ashenborn also takes 1d4 Fire damage added onto their unarmed attack and has a ability to cause the victim of grapple to be set on fire.
- Heat Vision (Su) : All Ashenborns are able to see heat sources move around during low light or heavy darkness giving them a good idea of their surroundings.
- Flash Fire (Ex) : All Ashenborn are able to control flames to the point of they can cause the fires in the area to suddenly burst into a sea of flames of course this can only be done if there is 5 to 10 sources of fire in the area and they must remained undisturbed.
- Immune to Fire/Lava (Su): All Ashenborns can't be damaged by damage releated to Fire or Lava however this makes them highly more suspectable to Cold based damage and Cold based spells such as Cone of cold.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Infernal. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass Ashenborn takes an experience point penalty, his or her highest-level class does not count
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||60 years||80 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6’ 10”||+2d10||180 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||6’ 00”||+2d10||170 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|