Ardai (Ta'Ril Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
They're not what you'd expect ... rather less flamey. Its kinda scary, they could almost pass for normal if they didn't keep summoning fire with a snap.
 Basic Info
The Elemental races are an inherent contradiction. Existing as an example of both order and chaos, a primordial being bound into mortal form. The Ardai represent the powers of Fire given flesh.
 Creation Info
 Racial Traits
- Average Height: 5'4"-6'0"
- Average Weight: 75-150lbs
- Ability Scores: +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence
- Size: Medium.
- Speed: 6 squares.
- Vision: Normal.
- Languages: Common, choice of one other.
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Athletics , +2 Bluff
- Fire Resistance: 5 + one-half your level.
- Reactive Body: +1 to your Reflex defense.
 Racial Powers
Burning Body Ardai Racial Power "The Ardai's fists burst into flame with his rage, damaging the foe who hit him." Encounter Power Immediate Reaction Personal Trigger: An Enemy lands a melee attack against you. Target: Triggering Enemy. Attack: Physical Ability + 4 vs AC. Ability is Physical (Str, Con, Dex) Selected when you first gain this power. Effect: 1d6 + Ability Mod fire damage. 2d6 at lvl 11, +6 to hit 3d6 at lvl 21, +8 to hit