Ardai (Ta'Ril Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
They're not what you'd expect ... rather less flamey. Its kinda scary, they could almost pass for normal if they didn't keep summoning fire with a snap.
The Elemental races are an inherent contradiction. Existing as an example of both order and chaos, a primordial being bound into mortal form. The Ardai represent the powers of Fire given flesh.
- Average Height: 5'4"-6'0"
- Average Weight: 75-150lbs
- Ability Scores: +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence
- Size: Medium.
- Speed: 6 squares.
- Vision: Normal.
- Languages: Common, choice of one other.
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Athletics , +2 Bluff
- Fire Resistance: 5 + one-half your level.
- Reactive Body: +1 to your Reflex defense.
Burning Body Ardai Racial Power "The Ardai's fists burst into flame with his rage, damaging the foe who hit him." Encounter Power Immediate Reaction Personal Trigger: An Enemy lands a melee attack against you. Target: Triggering Enemy. Attack: Physical Ability + 4 vs AC. Ability is Physical (Str, Con, Dex) Selected when you first gain this power. Effect: 1d6 + Ability Mod fire damage. 2d6 at lvl 11, +6 to hit 3d6 at lvl 21, +8 to hit