Archer Line (3.5e Other)
From D&D Wiki
 The Archer Line
The Archer Line is a guild focusing on the arts of archery using physical, magical, and mental abilities.
 Guild Master
The current guildmaster is an elf named Rallu Pinel, a level 17 fighter.
- Ulin Pinel, the late father of Rallu, he was a level 15 fighter
- Temerak Ollo, the guild master who ran before Ulin, he is still alive but retired. A 18 level fighter
- Riiden Kilph, the late guild master, he was a victim to a murder. He was a 21 level fighter.
- Siivy Ullill, the first female guildmaster, she is currently dead. She was a 17 level fighter.
- Therrus Renal, the late guild master. He was a level 10 fighter/5 sorcerer. He developed most of the guild's spells.
- Aurak, the establisher of the guild, he was a 10 level fighter.
 Guild Spells
- Energy Arrow (DnD Spell)-The first spell Therrus Renal created for the guild. He locked himself in his room for weeks developing this spell so it can be used multiple times.
- Explosive Arrow (DnD Spell)- The second spell made by Therrus Renal. He wanted to combine an arrow and Fireball and created this spell.
- Shadow Arrows (DnD Spell)- The third spell, also made by Therrus Renal. He saw performers using illusion shadow magic and wanted to incorperate it into a spell.
- Living Arrow (DnD Spell)- The spell forbidden to be used. Made by an evil necromancer posing as a good guy and being hired by Therrus as the first Administrator of Spells. He gained access to everything used to make spells and went crazy.
- Almost Hit (DnD Spell)- Made by an apprentice magic archer who liked to scare people with his silly pranks.
 Guild Quests
 Notable Guild Members
- Aurak Fellin, a 5 level fighter who was named after the late guild establisher, he is the administrator of enrollment.
- Rellofen Kaurac, a 7 level sorcerer. He is one of the Administrator of Spells.