Arch Soul (3.5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
Making a Arch Soul
Abilities: Charisma, Intelligence and Wisdom.
Starting Age: Complex.
|1st||+1||+0||+0||+2||Friendly Soul, Archsoul +1, Soul Knowledge|
|2nd||+2||+0||+0||+3||Soul's Shield, Bonus Feat|
|5th||+5||+1||+1||+4||OverSoul of the Ninja or Samurai|
|6th||+6/+1||+2||+2||+5||ArchSoul +3, Summon OverSoul, Bonus Feat|
|7th||+7/+2||+2||+2||+5||Enable OverSoul, Command Soul|
|8th||+8/+3||+2||+2||+6||Soul Cannon, Bonus Feat|
|10th||+10/+5||+3||+3||+7||OverSoul of the Bear or Wolf, Bonus Feat|
|12th||+12/+7/+2||+4||+4||+8||Greater Command Soul, Bonus Feat|
|14th||+14/+9/+4||+4||+4||+9||ArchSoul +6, Bonus Feat|
|15th||+15/+10/+5||+5||+5||+9||OverSoul of the Dragon or Crane|
|16th||+16/+11/+6/+1||+5||+5||+10||Archsoul +7, Bonus Feat|
|18th||+18/+13/+8/+3||+6||+6||+11||ArchSoul +8, Bonus Feat|
|19th||+19/+14/+9/+4||+6||+6||+11||Utter Spirit command|
|20th||+20/+15/+10/+5||+6||+6||+12||ArchSoul +9, Bonus Feat|
Class Skills (6 + Int modifier per level, ×4 at 1st level)
All of the following are class features of the Arch Soul.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Arch Souls are proficient with all Simple Weapons, Light armor, and their Souls form is proficient with anything the Arch Soul itself is. when use Medium or Heavy armor, the arch soul can't use his magical abilities
Soul Knowledge: At First level the Arch Soul begins adapt themselves to their soul's true nature. Bonuses granted by the nature of the soul increases with each increase of the Arch Soul Feat
Red- You are an angry person at nature and easy to annoy. This grants you a +1 to strength and constitution.
Blue- You are a passive person more towards the talking instead of the combat. This grants you a +1 to your wisdom and intelligence 8P
Yellow- You are hyper and soulcial always mingling with other. This grants you a +1 to dexterity and charisma.
Green- You are a covetous person and will use what you have to obtain whatever you want. This grants you a +1 to your wisdom and charisma scores.
Friendly soul: At first level you are able to travel outside of you body as your soul into the astral plane surrounding you. This leaves your body to act on instinct for surviving, only knowing friends and foes but not able to communicate. Eventually your body will be able to communicate and socialize while your soul is out, however, this will not be until you have mastered your ArchSoul. The character can now see souls at any given time.
ArchSoul: A first level the Arch Soul begins to master their own soul to strengthen them from the inside out. The bonuses applies to all saves and to the nature of the Arch Soul. Divine meaning that of a higher form of the soul.
1- The soul glows a hue of the color chosen by the nature of the soul also the Arch Soul gains a +2 to all diplomacy
2- The appearance of the soul starts to look a little divine and can choose the ability of Strengthen Soul or Deplete Soul. May either strengthen the soul by the Arch Soul's soul touching the other in gentle caresses, making it so that it's harder to kill the person with the soul or may deplete the soul by going through the same thing. For every round the Arch Soul's soul is touching the other, depending on what the character chooses, it either depletes the health of the person or increases it by five, temporary.
3- The Arch Soul gains the ability Smite equal to 1/2 the Arch Soul's level + 5 per a day
4- The soul of the Arch Soul starts to look more divine in appearance. And because of this, creatures and people tends yo stay near the Arch Soul.
5- Thanks to the divine appearance of the soul, the ArchSoul is able to calm down a person or creature that is merely in the Arch Soul's presences.
6- The soul's state starts effecting the Arch Soul, tattoos in the soul's color starts forming naturally upon the skin of the Arch Soul. The tattoos are faint but they still glow as their soul's color.
- Red: The tattoos look more jagged in nature. This tattoo grants you an additional 1d6 fire damage and then an addition 3d6 fire at Archsoul +9.
- Blue: The tattoos look more graceful and soft in nature. This tattoo grants you an ability of 1d6 water damage and then an additional 3d6 water at ArchSoul +9.
- Yellow: The tattoos look more indecisive in nature, and swirly. This tattoo grants you an ability of 1d6 lightning damage and an additional 3d6 lightning at ArchSoul +9.
- Green: The tattoos look more straight-forward and sometimes stealthy. This tattoo grants you an 1d6 earth damage and an additional 3d6 earth at ArchSoul +9.
7- The Arch Soul's tattoos are now more noticeable, glowing brightly, as their soul's color, for all to see. However, the tattoo now covers more of your body.
- Red: The tattoo, itself, becomes a bit feral in appearance, granting the Arch Soul the ability to have a natural weapon of there choice.
- Blue: The tattoo, itself, becomes a bit soft in appearance, granting the Arch Soul a +2 to wisdom checks.
- Yellow: The tattoo becomes a bit more indecisive in appearance. This grants the ability of +2 luck bonus to AC.
- Green: The tattoo becomes slightly more dodge-like in appearance. This grants a +2 to checks dealing around pick pocketing and open locks.
8- At this stage the Arch Soul's soul has neared what it could be. The Arch Soul gains the heal the character straight at the source of the character, the very soul. You can only do this once per week and it is considered a spell of the ninth level. The soul can only be healed a number of time ( The number of times depends on the person/creature's Wisdom modifier.) After that, the soul just simply refuses to be healed any more.
9- The soul has reached the true end of it change to the divine, as has the Arch Soul herself. Her subtype changes to 'Outsider' and what ever alignment that you happen to be. You also happen to become an avatar of what ever element your soul happens to be. If the character dies, the character comes back to life in 1d4 hours.
Soul's Shield (SU): The character can ask their very soul to take a hit for them. Each plus they get in Arch Soul is how much they get for a bonus for their AC.( Does not damage the soul. )
OverSoul (EX): Starting at 5th level, the character now has souls following them about. Each soul has a buff to an ability score that the others don't have. The character can only have three souls by the end of this class. These souls are merely attracted to the character after they choose the type of soul they wish to have. At 10th level, the character must pick between two new souls and the same at 15th level.
- Ninja- The ninja is more dexterous than the other souls and grants a +4 to Arch Soul's dexterity.
- Samurai- Samurai's are very wise, always having to use what they know in battle. The Samurai grants a +4 to Arch Soul's wisdom.
- Bear- Bears tend to be more along the lines of constitution and thus the Arch Soul gains a +4 to their constitution.
- Wolf- Wolves are very intelligent for animals and thus gives the Arch Soul a +4 to their intelligence.
- Dragon- The Dragon may be a very majestic being but they rely on strength more than anything and thus gives the Arch Soul a +4 to their strength.
- Crane- The Crane, a very beautiful creature and thus the Crane gives a +4 to the Arch Soul's charisma.
Summon OverSoul (SU): Arch Souls can summon all there OverSouls into one being as a companion. The companion gains the character ability stats and the character spells but the companion gains +10 to all ability stat and the mana it takes to cast a spell is 1.5 more the cost than it is normally. The HD of the companion is 2 HD lower than the Arch Soul's total level. The Samurai gets the Samurai 2 class and the Ninja gets the Complete Ninja class as it's starting class. What ever its hd is, is there class level.
Command Souls (SU): The Arch Soul can now command souls that do not have a body, getting them to attack their enemies for them. This is treated as a spell of third level. The souls are treated as having 10 HD or lower.
Soul Cannon (EX): The character at 8th level can now channel a beam that deals 10d6 worth of damage. The beam is amplified by souls and for every one soul in the area, the damage goes up by 1d6. The character can only do this 2/day.
Bargained Soul (EX): The character must choose between two abilities and they are permanently stuck with it. Grant Soul allows the character to place lost souls within bodies that has been dead for about a month without effecting either the orignal body's personality or the soul's personality. Roll a d%, anything above a fifty-one is the soul's personality is dominate and anything under a fifty, the body's personality is still the dominate. Steal Soul allows the character to take the soul from a certain person, the save for the creature is DC 10 + Charisma + Class Level. If the creature does not make the save, the character now has the soul and must store it within a gem.
Utter Spirit Command (SU): At 19th level, the character can now control any soul that is without a body with ease, the DC save is not required with this.