Arcanii (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Arcanii act just as any other overly posh, arrogant, jerkhole would. They believe themsleves superior to all beings and... frankly they have the raw power to prove it, on the other hand they are addicted to magical energy to the point where they become total vampires without it's presence. All they feel is.... Hungry.
Arcanii appear as humans with overexaggerated good looks, but with fluorescent hair, colorful glowing eyes and a natural "Glow" to their skin, but when they've been deprived of magic they begin to become faded, warped, and dark.
They are friendly to all races, unless they are considered magical then they are just considered food. They ally themselves with blackhearts, due to their common hatred with all living things.
They are chaotic, due to the fact that they only seek magical energy like a horrible addiction.
They live inside the Astral sea on a plane known only as The Gate, it is a beutiful land filled with brightly shimmering plants, the sky is always in aurora, and arcane energy flowing through the air like water. The Gate was destroyed in a conquest from the nine hells and ever since then they have been forced to exist on the material plane, without their arcane source though they have only little to feed on mainly, the arcane energy inside every living thing... they hunger for it.
Common, Draconic, Sylvan
They have incredibley exotic and noble names like Alexander, Lazarus, Circe, and Morganthe.
- +4 Cha,+2 con, −2 Wis: The Arcanii being a natural wellspring of arcane energy their body has grown to widthhold this massive amount of energy and has made them more durable, but their addiction to arcane energy has made them reckless and illogical.
- Fey: The Arcanii is given the Fey type for all spells, effects, and magical abilities, etc. that affect the fey type
- Arcanii base land speed is 30 feet.
- Natural Spellfire Weilder: The Arcanii are so in-tune with the depth of magic that all are naturally gifted with Spellfire, all Arcanii start with the Spellfire Weilder feat. Also they may add their Charisma modifier to the number of spell levels they may hold.
- Magic Dependency: Arcanii are so attuned to the presence of magic that now that they have moved to the Material Plane they now must keep magic energy in their presence all the time. An Arcanii who goes five hours without being in close proximity to a source of magic will take 1 point of Con Damage an will continue to do so util these conditions are met. Likewise area without any magic is equally harmful, an Arcanii in an anti-magic field takes 1d4 Con Damage every round, a DC15 Fortitude save can negate this but must be made each round. An Example: Vectis an Arcanii sorcerer keeps 1 Spell Level of his Spellfire stored at all times and makes an effort to keep it that way maintaining his Magic Dependency.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|