Arcanic Angel (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Arcanic Angels are often on the good axis and very rarely stray away from it. They are never on the evil axis.
Arcanic Angels normally follow Deities of magic but some due follow other religions straying very little away from their roots.
Arcanic Angels are able to speak common, celestial and Abyssal. They are able to speak these as common and Celestial come naturally and they are taught from a young age to understand abyssal to know what their enemies are saying.
Arcanic Angels often take on a name that resembles the religion they follow but can be given any name as they care very little for what they are call just that they do what they were meant to do.
- -4 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, +8 Intelligence , +2 Wisdom, +4 Charisma.
- SRD:Medium size
- An Arcanic Angel base land speed is 50 feet.
- An Arcanic Angel has a fly speed of 70 feet (average).
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Low-Light Vision
- Arcane Angel counts as a third level mage for all effects. If the player has mage's levels, he or she counts as a mage with three more levels to determine spells per day, familiar things and effective level of spellcasting.
- Racial Hit Dice: A Arcanic Angel begins with seven levels of SRD:Extraplanar, which provide 5d10 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +5, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +3, Ref +5, and Will +7.
- Racial Skills: A Arcanic Angel SRD:extraplanar levels give it skill points equal to 10 × (3 + Int modifier, minimum 1).
- Racial Feats: A Arcanic Angel’s SRD:Extraplanar levels give it three feats.
- +7 natural armor bonus.
- Automatic Language: Common and Celestial.
- Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Any arcane.
- Level Adjustment: +3.
- SRD:Spell resists +1 /per arcane spell-caster lvl :
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|300 years||750 years||1200 years||+5d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 6"||+3d10 inches||95 lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||5' 0"||+2d10 inches||90 lb.||× () lb.|