Aos Sí (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Aos Sí are by human standards distant and withdrawn. Many of them have certain degree of arrogance, because they consider themselves to be above the other more feeble races.
A person of human resemblance and of great beauty. They stand between 5'1 and 6'2 in height. The Aos Sí draw attention like a magnet, with their alabaster skin and raven black hair. Many of them have bright eyes in exotic colors. Sapphire blues, neon greens and brilliant violets are common.
These Fey consider themselves above many other beings. More or less anything outside of their own kind or other fey are looked on lowly. Most Sprites are considered flighty, though the beauty of Nymphs and Dryads give them some degree of respect.
Surprisingly, The Aos Sí do not have as great a pull towards free wheeling chaos like most Fey. Many AoS Sí are true neutral, though some tend towards good or chaos.
Members of the Aos Sí favor wide open areas, often those with rolling hills are particularly favored.
Many Aos Sí favor Gods such as Silvanus or other neutral gods. Others show devotion to gods of the elvish pantheon.
Both Sylvan and Common.
Usually they take names from their ancestors. Barring that, they prefer names that have a regal sound- to them at least.
- -2 Wisdom, +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma Aos Sí are charismatic and intelligent, but are often to self centered to understand others.
- Medium As a medium creature Aos Sí do not gain any penalties or benefits related to their size.
- Aos Sí base land speed is 30 feet: Only while unmounted.
- Cold Iron Susceptibility(Su): Aos Sí can not stand the touch of cold iron. Any Aos Sí that comes into contact with it must make a DC 18 Fortitude save or take 2d8 damage. They do this once every minute that they are in contact with the iron.
- Unearthly Grace(Su): Aos Sí add their Charisma modifier to their Armor Class as a deflection bonus.
- Automatic Languages: Sylvan and CommonBonus Languages: Any, other than secret languages (Such as Drudic.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer or Wizard
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|220 years||350 years||570 years||+5d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'1||+2d4||95 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||4'10||+2d4||90 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|