Anouki (The Legend of Zelda Race)
From D&D Wiki
Anouki are friendly folk, albeit a tad distrustful, given their relationship with the Yook subrace. Anouki are content to simply live their lives as Hylians are, and usually welcome visitors into their midst. However, they are quick to remind their friends of the Peace Agreement and its policies, and do not hesitate to drive away anyone who violates it.
 Physical Description
Anouki are plump, penguin-like creatures. However, they also have large antlers, and their bodies are scaled like a fish's. Their skin color ranges from a common azure blue to a dark lavender color. Hair color for an Anouki ranges from black to a grayish-white. All Anouki have black, beady eyes.
Anouki, as they live in the most remote areas of the world, have few relations outside their difficult peace with the Yook. As long as they are not bothered, they view you as a friend.
Anouki are usually neutral, given their limited involvement in worldly affairs.
The Anouki live in the Anouki Estates on the western side of the Isle of Frost in the southeastern sector of the World of the Ocean King, while the Yook race lives on the eastern side of the Isle. The two tribes had been fighting between each other for quite some time, and therefore, currently have a Peace Agreement.
Other Anouki live in the Anouki Village in the Snow Realm of New Hyrule.
Anouki worship the Ocean King.
Anouki speak their own Language, Anoukish, and Hyrulean. Anoukish is usually found on the signs of Anouki stores or homes, signifying that the dweller or owner of that establishment is in fact an Anouki.
Male names: Honcho, Noko, Bulu, Yeto
Female Names: Yeta, Kofu, Mazo, Yetia
 Racial Traits
- +2 Wisdom, +2 Intelligence, -2 Strength, -2 Dexterity; Anouki are wise in their isolation, but their bodies are more blubber than muscle, and their fingers are all but vestigial nubs on a flipper.
- Monstrous Humanoid (Cold).
- Small Size
- Anouki base land speed is 20 feet. They also have a swim speed of 40 feet.
- Anouki have a Gore attack that deals 1d4 points of damage. This is treated as a secondary attack.
- Automatic Languages: Hyrulean, Anoukish Bonus Languages: Yookish, Goronic, Ancient Hyrulean, Fairish.
- Favored Class: Wizard Gestalt; An Anouki's favored gestalt involves the wizard class in some way.
- Level Adjustment: +0
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|45 years||85 years||120 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||2'8"||+2d4||40 lb.||× 1d6 lb.|
|Female||2'8"||+2d4||35 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|