Angels (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Malakh are angels, they are very gracious, wise and tough. The Malakh angel features have fair and stark features, unearthly beauty and a tall body that he or she might choose to hide from view. Eyes look as though they see through you, a piercing teal or blue that warms the heart and calms the mind. Malakh Angels range from 7 to 8 feet tall.
-1 to Attack rolls,-4 to all hide checks, +4 to bull rush/grapple/Sundering, X2 carrying/lifting abilities.
- Malakh base land speed is 40 feet, Malakh have a Fly speed of 100 feet (good).
- +2 Natural Armor
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Immunity to disease, and Petrification
- Resistance to acid 10, cold 10, electricity 10 and fire 10.
- Spell resistance 15.
- +4 racial bonus on Fortitude saves against poison.
- Change Shape (Su): A malakh angel can assume the form of any Small or Medium humanoid.
- Lightning Bolt: twice per day, a Malakh angel casts this holy lightning bolt as if having 6 caster levels, and the damage is considered Divine when
calculated into damage reduction