|This page needs an image. If you are an artist, or know of any image that would fit this page, please upload a picture and add it.
| A "race's compendium" race created by
| Braekor Dragonfang
Ancient Lumberers are good-hearted giants of the forest. Standing in excess of 18 feet tall, Ancient lumberers appear to be well-muscled humans. Lumberers have emotionless expressions and soft eerie voices, which, accented by their ice blue eyes and ghostly pale white skin, can be a bit unsettling. It is unknown exactly how long Ancient lumberers live, but the oldest recorded age was in excess of 30,000 years old. Most lumberers live their lives peacefully, in the quiet of secluded, and hard to reach forests, however, if forced to take up arms, Ancient lumberers can be fierce enemies. Their great strength rivals that of many giants. Ancient lumberers have exceptionally long fingers and oversized hands, even for their size, attributing to their amazing prowess with weapons larger than themselves
Ancient Lumberer Racial Traits
- +15 Str, +10 Con, -6 Int, -6 Cha, -6 Wis
- Huge Size
- Base Land Speed 30ft
- Ancient Lumberers add double their Constitution modifier in hit points to their first hit die, and 1 ½ their modifier on every Hit Die after that
- Ancient Lumberers cannot use the run action, and cannot feint in combat
- Tone Deaf (Ex): Ancient Lumberers cannot receive the beneficial effects of Bardic Music or other sound based morale boosting effects
- Oversized Weapon (Ex): Ancient lumberers may wield colossal weapons in two hands as if they were gargantuan sized for purposes of assessing size penalties. In the same manner, gargantuan sized weapons are treated as huge sized, and huge sized weapons are treated as light weapons. Ancient Lumberers are also proficient with natural objects such as trees or rocks as if they were simple weapons.
- Ancient Lumberers need no sleep or rest and suffer no negative affects from this.
- What’s Finesse? (Ex): Ancient lumberers cannot add dexterity modifiers to ranged attack rolls, however they can apply ½ their strength modifier to thrown weapon attack rolls, In addition, Ancient lumberers cannot take the following feats, but gain power attack as a bonus feat at 1st level: Quick Draw, Combat Reflexes, Acrobatic, Deft Hands, Improved Feint, Run
- Automatic Languages: Common, Giant, and Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Elven, Gnome, Draconic, Goblin, Gnoll, Orc, and Terran
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment +6
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races