Anazar (3.5e Campaign Setting)
From D&D Wiki
| This is complete in many aspects, but information is sparse in a few categories. Please help improve this.
What are the rating guidelines in more detail?
The world of Anazar resembles traditional Medieval fantasy settings. The mythos of the world, however, permeate every aspect of life. Anazar is a world where the blood of heroes and the sacrifices of common people dynamically impact the fate of the world. All the information contained herewithin, therefore, is naught but a fleeting possibility of the world; it's final destiny is held within the hands of those brave men and women who will dare to step forward and embrace their fate.
- The Prophesy is an ancient and cyclically recurring foretelling of the fate of Anazar.
- The annuals of the peoples and events of Anazar from the most ancient times to the present, including both the most well-known facts and darkest secrets of history. Only the Scribe of the Gods now remembers the earliest of these details.
- (Just begun...)
- A detailed catalog of all the major deities of Anazar.
- A catalog of the major active international organizations of Anazar.
- An ever growing compilation of dangers and peril, awaiting the touch of heroes.
== [[Creatures (Anazar Supplement)|Creatures
 To do:
- Do the Geography section.
- Do the Creatures section.
- Add quests.