Altheem (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Luz, the god of Trickery and Deceit, made 10 Altheem for himself to help him decieve people all around. This went on for many years and the Altheem became a well known race. But from the beginning. The Altheem were plotting against him. Deceiving the great deceiver was their ultimate goal. As far as anyone knew...they were banished by Luz Himself. So seeing one would be highly unlikely.
Haggling, Lying and Bluffing. A Altheem is a master of the tongue. They are fragile and don't like to enter combat. They love to take charge in almost any situation except for charging first into battle.
 Physical Description
They are highly recognize able because of their pale gray skin, their blank white eyes and slim bodies.
They "Appear" to like all races where they think to get some fun out of.
Not often good, and mostly chaotic.
Common and Celestial
 Racial Traits
- -4 Strength, +4Dexterity, -2 Constitution, +10 Charisma: The Altheem are charismatic beings but very fragile.
- Humanoid (Celestial): Made by a god
- Medium: No extra bonusses for their size
- Altheem base land speed is 40 feet.
- Outsmart: On bluff or diplomacy checks, get a +5 bonus when the Altheem's intelligence is higher than the other.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Celestial. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +4
 Vital Statistics
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 2"||+1D6||90 lb.||× (3D4) lb.|
|Female||4' 6"||+1D6||75 lb.||× (2D6) lb.|