Alqemx (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|This page needs an image. If you are an artist, or know of any image that would fit this page, please upload a picture and add it.|
Fairly recently, a mad god wanted the absolute perfect servants. So he went out and captured the perfect races and combined them. So the first 10 were made, but he was not happy, so he gave them magical abilities, superior technology, and much more. When he was done, they were perfect, absolutely superior to everyone, and every thing. Alas two had died in the experiments, but the others began reproducing and soon there where many. The god was still not happy, he wanted to do experiments on the children. That's when they killed him. They where soon adopted by Kord for he saw potential in them, plus he had hated the god that they destroyed.
Alqemx are, like Humans varying vastly in personality, some like making friends in human capitols, some are as much of a prankster as the halflings, others enjoy drinking with dwarves, and some enjoy long debates with elves.
 Physical Description
Males are generally around 6'4" feet and 120 lb, any color hair though most are black to brownish in color, they have any color eyes though most end up glowing orange, they have chiseled muscles and their face looks a lot like a half elf but longer and more pointed ear that are almost a foot long. Women are the same but only 6'2" and 110 lb.
Alqemx get along well with any one they want to
They lean towards no particular alignment at all though most are good or neutral.
Being fairly new as a race they have no lands they travel and stay in other cities and lands, some set up small trading posts others always travel, though it was promised by Kord that they would one day find a perfect land where they would live long and prosper(LLP).
Most Alqemx worship Kord simply for the fact that he saved them, though they can worship any deity.
They use common primarily though they can speak any language.
They have no particular names they use, some use human names other make up names.
 Racial Traits
(this is an extremely powerful race most DM will not allow it work with him to adjust race to be allowed)
- +2 strength, +8 dexterity, +2 constitution, +2 intelligence, +2 wisdom, +6 charisma: Alqemx are absolutely superior to other beings though faster and more people oriented than any thing else.
- "Outsider": native sub type
- Medium: AS medium creatures they gain no bonuses or negative affects.
- Alqemx base land speed is 40 feet: Alqemx have large white wings which he can retract with a fly speed of 60 feet with perfect mobility, extending and retracting wings is a move action
- Alignment Blind: For some reason Alqemx can make others see the alignment they want them to see as such can be a paladin and be chaotic evil or vice versa, this makes them excellent spies, not even true seeing reveals the trick
- Spell-Like Ability: can cast fire ball, magic missile, cone of cold, and invisibility 3/day each caster lvl 2nd
- Sword Bond: when Alqemx reach the age 10 they are given a weapon of their choice it is master work and can be upgrade just as any other weapon can, they gain proficiency and weapon focus with that weapon, it has sentience with scores determined by the D.M. it can be immediately summoned from any where even another plane.
- Automatic Languages: Common and sylvan Bonus Languages: any even secret ones
- Favored Class: Swordmaster
- Level Adjustment: +6
 Vital Statistics
|years||+2 years for simple||+2 years for moderate||+2 years for complex|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6'4"||+ none||120 lb.||× lb.|
|Female||6'2"||+ none||110 lb.||× none lb.|