About D20 High (High School Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
D20 High School
The D20 High School setting is a generic setting with most activity centered around the generic High School. You may wish to give your school a name in your own specific campaign. Most player characters should be easily placed in the school (i.e. students or faculty members).
The goals of this world are:
- Collaboratively create a fully-developed, vibrant and living world.
- Add elements to this world that spur the creativity of others.
- Apply new world ideas to existing creations, giving them new life and new interpretations.
- Create a fun world that DMs want to use and players want to play in.
- Create a world that is easy for anyone to add onto.
Incorporating Copyrighted and Trademarked Material
For legal reasons, we can not incorporate copyrighted or trademark material into D@0 High School's pages on D&Dwiki.
We can incorporate Open Game Content. Those pages will be marked as Open Game Content and locked once they are posted. Open Game Content may contain non-open material, such as names, locations, and trademarked material. We believe that the license section of a published OGL work gives us sufficient editorial rights to remove these restricted items from this content or to alter these items to avoid infringement. We also believe that we have sufficient rights to alter this material to match the most recent d20 rules set.
Using D20 High Material
In your own campaign, where it makes sense, you should certainly use or adapt D20HS material. There is no "right" way to implement a D20 High School setting game.
Back to Main Page → D20 Modern → Campaign Settings → D20 High School