A.N.G.E.L (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
check out this nerd
A.N.G.E.Ls were bred for combat; they don't know how to act in any other fashion. Given how many races despise them, they will often act out on their purpose against their persecutors. A.N.G.E.Ls spend many a time fighting for the right to exist.
A.N.G.E.Ls appear as attractive female humans, with smooth skin, a once-flawless face with burning red eyes, and silky white hair. The typical A.N.G.E.L has numerous scars, a reminder of the lives they lead.
A.N.G.E.Ls are, as a general rule, hated by all. They find no solace in their depression, simply because they are not natural, and people fear what they do not understand. An A.N.G.E.L is hard-pressed to find any among the races who would accept her.
A.N.G.E.Ls, having grown up with bitter rejection, are often chaotic evil based on their hatred and burning deisre for revenge against the world that cast them aside. Even if an A.N.G.E.L is good in character, one can only take hatred for so long.
A.N.G.E.Ls have no home to call their own. To them, "comfortable" means "alive."
A.N.G.E.Ls, despite the name, usually do not worship any deity. People who do not hate one for her differences hate her for her unnatural birth, not caused by any god. Many religions view her as an abomination or as trash.
Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any, an A.N.G.E.L learns the languages of her local area to better survive it.
A.N.G.E.Ls typically use a name picked up from one or more persons they encounter. Though all A.N.G.E.Ls are Female, it is not uncommon for one of these women to have a masculine name.
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, -4 Charisma, A.N.G.E.Ls are stronger, smarter, and faster than the average humanoid, but their origins tend to bring hatred towards them for no reason.
- Humanoid Type: A.N.G.E.Ls, though synthetic, are still Humanoids.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, A.N.G.E.Ls have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- A.N.G.E.L base land speed is 40 feet
- Spell-Like Ability: 1/day —bull's strength, cat's grace, bear's endurance, fox's cunning, owl's wisdom, or eagle's splendor (pick one). Caster level 2nd.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: any.
- Favored Class: Psychic Warrior.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||53 years||75 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Female||4'5||+2d10||80 lb.||× 1d6 lb.|